Web Developer Job Responsibilities
This role is responsible for coding, modifying, and maintaining AxisCare’s websites according to design specifications. Strive to create visually appealing enhancements that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. Build everything with security, maintainability, and extensibility in mind. Operate as part of an Agile/Scrum team that is focused on producing high-quality deliverable products in incremental steps over short timeframes.
Web Developer Job Duties
- Participate in design discussions with development team and stakeholders to determine functionality, scope, and implementation approach for new features and enhancements.
- Deliver on-time, high-quality, user friendly features that enhance the value of AxisCare’s solution to our clients.
- Be aware of and implement best practices in web design principles including security, UI/UX, object oriented design, frameworks, and infrastructure.
- Ensure a high level of quality is maintained by appropriately testing deliverables to ensure that they function as designed and that they do not negatively impact other areas of the system.
- Function as part of a high performing scrum team by participating in sprint planning and daily standup meetings, completing assigned projects, and assisting other team members as needed to complete all objectives of each sprint.
- Communicate with the development team openly regarding project status, suggestions for team improvement, and suggestions for system improvement.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications
Required – At least 3 years of full time web development experience or a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Preferred – 5+ years of full time web development experience and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
40 hours per week during regular business hours; 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Commensurate with education and experience.
If you meet these qualifications and would like to apply, please contact us on our contact page.