Providing State-Specific Legal Forms to AxisCare Users
We’ve joined forces with Littler Mendelson, America’s largest labor and employment law firm, to provide you with state-specific legal forms built right into your AxisCare site.
Littler’s Home Care Toolkit, a web-based tool, helps companies comply with state and federal rules in the heavily regulated home care industry and provides employers with informative guidelines and helpful forms and training materials. [Download Toolkit Brochure]
The Toolkit gives agencies access to updated materials covering the entire employment lifecycle, from onboarding to end of employment, as well as timesheets for live-in and hourly caregivers and compensation agreements for non-exempt employees and non-exempt live-in and extended shift caregivers.
When you purchase the Home Care Toolkit through AxisCare, not only will you receive a substantial discount, we will also build the forms right into your AxisCare site at no cost, enabling you to take your legal forms paperless.
“This advances the ball significantly in the Fight for Paperless, and helps agencies nationwide manage their risk without all the leg-work of manually entering the forms into their software,” – Todd Allen, AxisCare CEO.
Request More Information
The Home Care Toolkit will also provide AxisCare users with access to model policies and forms related to travel time, remote work, time reporting, off-the-clock work and treatment of sleeping time. Other resources include:
- A survey of state laws about home care companions and other domestic workers
- Training presentations on wage and hour issues; agency investigations and other areas impacting the industry
- Guidelines to help small businesses comply with federal employment laws
- A summary of compensation options for non-exempt home care workers
- Multi-state Littler GPS Surveys providing updated tracking of state and federal employment laws